ICAN stands for Involvement, Consistency, Awareness, and Nurturance.
Our ICAN workshops will empower and equip fathers and parents at all life stages to effectively engage, bond, and nurture their children. They are informed by the most recent research on fathering, parenting, and child development. Our trainers are fathers with grown children who understands what fathers are experiencing and are able to empathize with them.
- A 5-hour workshop for fathers in all life stages.
- Learn how important fathers are to their child.
- Learn how to make every engagement with your child Quality Time.
- Learn how to be an Authoritative Parent.
- Learn how to build your child’s emotional intelligence.
- 5-hour instructional, inspiring, and interactive workshop.
- Fee is S$50 per pax
Dads Adventure Hub
1 Woodlands Road,