- Integrity – We conduct ourselves in an open, honest and ethical manner.
- Respect – We value people’s individual differences and right to dignity.
- Kindness – We care deeply about people’s well-being and seek ways to add happiness to their lives.
- Compassion – We serve with empathy and empower people with the tools they need to enjoy healthier lives.
- Happiness – We promote happier living through the embodiment of happiness.
Launched in 2012, Brahm Centre is a registered charity that aims to promote happier and healthier living – focusing on proactive actions to empower individuals to help themselves in staying physically and mentally well. We are a full member of the National Council of Social Services and an Institution of Public Character (UEN 200200167M). All donations are 250% tax deductible.
We offer many science-based mindfulness programs to reduce stress and enhance well-being. Our clients include healthcare agencies, schools and corporations.
Weekly health talks conducted by healthcare professionals and qualified speakers are offered for free to the public.
We have a care management team that is supported by a group of trained volunteers. Working closely with the Agency for Integrated Care and the Ministry of Health, we provide support to vulnerable elderly in the form of case management and befriending. We also collaborate with the People’s Association and grassroots leaders to increase the awareness of mental health issues and engage residents in active ageing programs and activities in MacPherson, Simei, Tampines, Moulmein-Cairnhill and Geylang Serai.