Community Outreach Teams
The Community Outreach Team (CREST) focuses on raising public awareness of mental health conditions and dementia, promotes early recognition of at-risk individuals, provides emotional support to individuals and their caregivers and links individuals to relevant health and social care services when necessary.
The Caregiver Community Outreach Team (CREST-Caregivers) focuses on caregivers who have or are at risk of developing depression, anxiety and burn-out due to their caregiving role. The team increases public awareness of caregiving concerns, promote identification of caregiver needs, supports caregivers in self-care and links caregivers up with support groups and counselling services where needed.
- Clients or caregivers identified to be and at-risk of having mental health conditions and dementia. Residing in our service boundary in the constituencies of:
- Sembawang Central
- Sembawang West
- Yio Chu Kang
Key activities include:
- Events, psychoeducational talks and workshops relating to mental health conditions and dementia
- Mood and memory screening
- Information & referral
- Individualised casework & monitoring through home visits
- Network and collaborate with community partners to enhance support for those with mental health conditions and dementia