The therapy takes into consideration the language, cultural and religious factors surrounding each family and aims to provide them with a safe holding space to look at their issues from different perspectives as well as the interactions through their relationships.
The family therapy addresses a range of issues from addiction, mental health, marital and parenting issues, grief, divorce and many more.
As opposed to individual therapy which tends to focus on the wellness of the individual to overcome problems and challenges, family therapy involves bringing in the members of the family in the treatment process as the family system and relationships have an impact on the individual and vice versa.
Who is it for?
Open to individuals, couples and families of all ages, race, language or religion who are seeking connection, connectedness and a harmonious relationship.
What to expect?
- You can opt for face-to-face or online therapy service.
- When you call or email the centre, the staff would take down your details for registration and a therapist will contact you within 3 working days after you have registered your interest.
- An appointment slot with the therapist will be given within 2 weeks from the therapist contact to you.
- During the first appointment, the therapist will conduct an intake interview with you and assess the number of sessions you would need.
- You will also be informed of the fees at the first session.
- A therapy session takes about 45 minutes.