Singapore Anglican Community Services is the community service arm of the Diocese of Singapore. It is a major psychiatric rehabilitation service provider in Singapore. It also offers care services for families-in-crisis and seniors to age-in-place. SACS’s goal is to minister to those who are under-served and disadvantaged – to help them restore dignity, health and well-being, so that they have the opportunity to live life to its fullest potential
Provide administrative support for the smooth operations of the Centre.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide overall administrative support for the smooth operations of the Centre.
2. Assist with the purchasing function (raise purchase requisitions, obtain quotes, issue PO, process invoices)
3. Collate data for monthly/ quarterly statistical reports, Medifund, etc.
4. Assist in the billing of services to clients
5. Assist Centre Director in overseeing the daily maintenance, cleanliness and safety of the Centre.
6. Assist with volunteer administration
7. Assist Finance on maintaining registry of assets, including conducting annual audit of such assets
Skills and Experiences
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Googlemail
Excellent administrative skills
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Organised and meticulous
Able to prioritize tasks and work independently
2 years relevant experience