We are looking for self-motivated Clinic Assistant (Customer Service) for our expanding clinic operations.
Desired Characteristics and Expected Behaviours:
- The Desire To Serve
You have a heart to serve, have good customer service skills and service-oriented.
- Team Player
You are collaborative and appreciate good team spirit.
- Initiative Taker
If something needs to be corrected, you will go ahead and problem-solve. You will discuss how to make things better, but only after thorough thought and evidence to support your beliefs. When unable to do something, you ask explicitly from your peers and team for assistance but also come up with some possibilities of what you can do first.
Able to be flexible and adapt to changes.
Be able to think of Plan Bs if Plan A cannot work.
- Day to day clinic operations
- Registration of patients
- To pack medicines as stated in the doctors’ invoices, including printing of medicine labels and dosage/ consumption instructions, and explain the consumption instruction to the patients.
- Attending to patient queries and incoming calls
- Collecting payments from patients
- Booking of appointments
- Coordination with therapists and psychiatrists on appointments and miscellaneous duties
- Clinic Admin Duties
- To ensure the cleanliness of the Clinic, particularly the customer waiting areas, at all times.
- To check and acknowledge receipt of suppliers’ deliveries, mainly drugs and medicine.
- To perform certain general administrative duties, which may differ for each Clinic Assistant/team member, as directed by your reporting officer
- To perform any other duties that the directors or management of the Company may assign
- Must be willing to perform full rotating shifts including Saturdays
- Weekday shifts: 8.30am – 7.30pm
- Saturday shift: 8.30am – 5.30pm
- (4-day, 40 hours work week)
(Rest day on Sundays, and 2 other off-days during the week)
Candidates may be required to start on a 5-day week (office hours) during the probation period for on-the-job training before assigned to full rotating shifts.
Vacancy is available for candidate who is able to commit to the rotating shifts as above-mentioned.
- Experience in front line customer service is REQUIRED.
- Communicates well and fluent in English
- Warm personality
- Positive attitude towards work
- Values punctuality
- Willingness to learn
- Have good team spirit
- Pays attention to details
- Follows through on tasks assigned
Candidates with customer service experience are welcome to apply. We are looking for someone who has the interest and passion to work in the healthcare industry front-line, especially in the mental health sector.