- You will design and conduct training, workshops and group sessions for community partners, patients and the public via online platforms or face to face.
- You will provide clinical consultations to staff of identified community organisations.
- You will provide psychological therapies (e.g. behaviour therapy, cognitive-behaviour therapy) to adolescent, adult and elderly patients in the wards and specialist clinics.
- You will conduct psychological assessments (i.e. IQ, personality and neuropsychological) for adolescent, adult and elderly patients in the wards and specialist clinics.
- You will work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals comprising clinical psychologists, psychiatrists, nurses and allied health professionals.
Skills and Experiences
- Masters of Clinical Psychology
- Good team player as well as able to work independently
- High level of interpersonal, communication and report writing skills
Head to https://www.jobstreet.com.sg/en/job/clinical-psychologist to apply.