– Conduct talks, workshops and training etc
Skills and Experiences
- MUST possess minimum Singapore Association for Counselling recognised Post-Grad Dip in
- 1 to 3 years of experience in counselling
- Preferably with specialist skills training in family violence, family and marital therapy
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate with English and other languages
- Singaporeans only
- Work Location: Bukit Batok / Choa Chu Kang / Yew Tee / Champions Way / Taman Jurong
Interested applicants are to submit a Job Application Form (downloadable from www.fycs.org) with their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.fycs.org for more details.