Job description :
1. Conduct consultations and psycho-educational evaluations of children from 18months to young adults. – includes developmental evaluations, tests of autism, ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, language and other processing issues.
2. Write clear detailed reports.
3. Develop treatment / intervention plans.
4. Carry out individual and group therapy programmes counseling, study skills, social skills groups etc.
5. Collaborate with schools and / or other professionals in providing a holistic approach to assessment and treatment.
1. Team player
2. Strong communication skills
3. Flexibility in working with families from a broad cultural background
4. Knowledge and experience using a variety of psychological and neuropsychological testing instruments will be an advantage.
Head to https://sg.neuvoo.com/view/?id=427e8f3c9aa5&utm_campaign for more information.
Skills and Experiences
1. Minimum qualifications of a Masters in Educational / clinical Psychology from an established programme.
2. Member of professional psychological association / society
3. Eligible for membership with Singapore Psychological Society Register of Psychologists.