As an Educational Psychologist in the Special Educational Needs Division, you will lead the delivery of psychological services to schools as well as develop and review policies, programmes and resources through research.
Your key responsibilities include :
- Providing guidance on issues pertaining to educational support for students with special needs in mainstream schools
- Developing, monitoring and evaluating the support structure, programmes and resources for schools to support students with special needs
- Implementing strategies for ensuring quality psycho-educational services for students with special needs
- Guiding, mentoring and supervising Associate Psychologists
- Leading teams in research and development projects
- Designing and conducting training programmes on special needs
Head to https://sg.neuvoo.com/view/?id=f172fe9af7f6&utm_campaign for more information.
Skills and Experiences
- Good interpersonal, communication and supervisory skills, and ability to work well with people at all levels
- Embraces the value of professionalism and has a strong passion and drive to work with students with special needs and external stakeholders
- At least a Masters degree in Educational Psychology, School Psychology or Applied Psychology; related working experience would be an advantage