Roles & Responsibilities:
The incumbent is responsible for coordinating financial assistance and liaising with various agencies on related issues such as housing and shelter, legal and ethical issues and care related issues. He or She also provides counselling to patients and families. The incumbent will be part of the multidisciplinary team to improve the quality of life for patients and families. Other tasks include participation in community programmes to create awareness of HCA’s work to the community and institutions/ agencies.
Skills and Experiences
Who you are
- Degree in Medical Social Work or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience. More experienced candidates may be considered for the more senior appointment.
- Case management and counselling skills
- Preferably someone who is professional, a good team worker and keen learner
If you are ready to make a difference and be part of a greater purpose, please submit your application with the following details:
- Detailed resume
- Current and expected salary
- Two referees, whom are your ex-supervisor and can comment on your suitability for the position
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Head over to https://www.thkmc.org.sg/career/ for more information and to apply.