You will be responsible for the delivery of social work and/or family therapy services, which requires you to work closely with other multi-disciplinary professionals to pursue holistic care for patients.
You will provide:
- direct social work or therapy services to patients and their family members in an inpatient, outpatient or community environment
- complex casework management, psychosocial assessments, group work, counseling or family therapy, family psycho-education programs and in mental health specific outreach programs
Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Social Work and/or Post-grad / Master in Family Therapy
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a multidisciplinary team
Remuneration will commensurate with the candidate's qualifications and experience.
Head to https://www.jobstreet.com.sg/en/job/medical-social-worker to apply.