• Oversee and assist in programmes to prevent frailty of elderly in the community.
• Oversee and assist Health Care Assistants in developing care plans for dementia clients.
• Case Assessment and Management of clients with Chronic Disease Management and Mental Health issues, especially dementia care.
• Conduct physical and mental health talks as part of outreach events.
• Community Work, Co-ordination and Networking with relevant stakeholders/organizations to bring about psycho-social wellbeing of persons in the Kembangan Chai Chee community.
• Preparing reports according to stakeholder/funder’s requirements.
Interested applicants, please write and send your resume with expected salary to email@example.com
Skills and Experiences
Singapore Registered Nurse with valid SNB certificate
Experience in Case Management and Dementia Care
Experience in working with elderly clients in the community setting
Strong administrative skills (in Microsoft Excel/Word/Powerpoint)
Relevant working experience in healthcare sector
- Strong Team Player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for Mental Health Work/Elderly
- Proficiency in Languages (English, Chinese/dialects, Malay) will be an advantage