The Alzheimer’s Disease Association (ADA) was formed in 1990 as a result of growing concern for the needs of people with dementia, and the needs of their families.
ADA is a Voluntary Welfare Organisation (VWO) and is a member of the National Council of Social Service (NCSS). ADA runs four New Horizon Centres (dementia day care), a Caregiver Support Centre, a Resource & Training Centre and various pilot projects to help persons with dementia and their caregivers.
More information on our vision, mission, core values and programmes can be found at www.alz.org.sg, and our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/alz.org.sg.
About the Role:
• Ensure wellbeing of clients
• Ensure clients’ medical and dietary requirements are met
• Assist clients with activities of daily living & toileting needs
• Assist in carrying out Centre’s daily activities and programmes
• Carry out any ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Experiences
- Interested in working and caring for the elderly
- Able to communicate with clients in local dialects