Occupational Therapist at Activity Hub @ Pelangi Village
SAMH manages the Activity Hub, where psychosocial rehabilitative programmes are conducted to assist residents in their recovery from mental illness and to reintegrating them into the community. Activity Hub’s services include occupational therapy, social work, psychological services and vocational placements.
To promote residents’ quality of life at Pelangi Village by focusing on the areas of work, activity of daily life and leisure activities.
Skills and Experiences
• To assess and identify residents’ readiness to live independently in the community
• Assist patients in gaining functional skills required for self care and daily living activities
• To plan and conduct Occupational Therapy programmes
• Assist to collate Occupational Therapy Programmes’ statistics and documentations
• Maintains good relationship with other Homes and Voluntary Welfare Organisation
• To work closely with Activity Supervisors