– Provide research training, consultation and supervision
– Support in policy evaluation and analysis, social service trends and issues analysis, and strategic planning
Skills and Experiences
- PhD in Social Work, Psychology or related Social Science disciplines with strong emphasis on research
- Ability to use SPSS or other statistical software
- Ability to use NVivo or other qualitative analysis software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Independent in managing and executing projects and work tasks
- Able to communicate in English and other languages
- Work Location: Holland Close
*Please submit a sample of written work together with the application
Interested applicants are to submit a Job Application Form (downloadable from www.fycs.org) with their resume to email@example.com.
Please visit www.fycs.org for more details.