You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing holistic care to adults undergoing rehabilitation, who may have varying degrees of comorbid physical disability, cognitive impairment, and experiencing psychological distress. The job responsibilities include: provide psychological intervention (e.g., psychotherapy, behaviour management, psychoeducation), neuropsychological assessment and cognitive rehabilitation, as well as conduct group psychotherapy, to inpatients and outpatients; present at multi-disciplinary case conferences; conduct professional and educational talks/workshops; and contribute to training and service development within the department.
Skills and Experiences
- Possess Masters in Clinical Psychology
- Experience in using neuropsychological assessment tools and knowledge in psychological/cognitive/behaviour intervention techniques
- Relevant work experience preferred
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to be flexible and adapt to dynamic work environment
- Ability to speak Mandarin and dialects preferred (the need to communicate to Mandarin, dialects and Non-English speaking patients)
Head to https://www.jobstreet.com.sg/en/job/psychologist-1-year-contract to apply.