Purpose: To be responsible for assessment and case management of senior clients with chronic disease and/or mental health issues; developing care plans for clients.
• Case Assessment and Management of clients with Chronic Disease and Mental Health issues, including dementia care.
• Conduct physical and mental health talks as part of outreach/wellness events.
• Oversee and assist in programmes to prevent frailty of elderly in the community.
• Oversee and assist Health Care Assistants in developing care plans for dementia clients.
• Case management and intervention for elderly clients of Filos.
• Community Work, Co-ordination and Networking with relevant stakeholders/organizations to bring about psycho-social wellbeing of persons in the Kembangan Chai Chee community.
• Preparing reports according to stakeholder/funder’s requirements.
Reporting to: Manager, Eldercare
Interested candidate, please send your resume with expected salary to email@example.com
Skills and Experiences
Bachelor degree in Social Work
Experience in Case Management and Dementia Care (Elderly/Mental Health/Community work).
Experience in Intervention Therapies (eg Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Motivational Interviewing)
- Strong administrative skills (in Microsoft Excel/Word/Powerpoint)
- Proficiency in Languages (English, Chinese/dialects, Malay) will be an advantage.
- Strong Team Player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for Mental Health Work/Elderly