REACH Community Services Society (RCSS) was founded in 1998 by Grace Assembly of God to help the hurting and needy in our community who are not able to receive help directly from the Church.
Registered as a society separate from the Church in 1998, a charitable organization in 1999, and a full member of National Council Social Service (NCSS) in 2000, she became, and has been an approved Institution of Public Character (IPC) since 2009.
RCSS offers community care and support services to individuals and families through various community projects in our current 6 touchpoints. We seek to reach out to the least, the lost and the lonely; regardless of race, language or religion. In the past year, we served and positively impacted over 3,000 lives through our team of dedicated staff, volunteers as well as the partnership of generous givers.
If you like a career in social change and want to make a positive difference to people’s lives, send in your resume today to email@example.com! Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reporting to the Head of Department, the incumbent will be responsible for the following key areas:-
-Information & Referral
– Casework & Counselling
– Community work and outreach
– Groupwork and workshop facilitation
– Programme development and management
Skills and Experiences
- Must possess at least a degree or graduate diploma in Social Work
- With at least 2 years of relevant experience, fresh Social Workers are most welcome to apply
- Conversant in English and any 2nd language
- Dynamic & self-motivated
- Has a strong passion in reaching out and making a difference in the lives of the needy
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview