- Conduct case management and behavioural care for person with dementia and their caregivers
- Coordinates and liaise with external parties/ multi-disciplinary professionals for case management
- Attends case conference
- Provides supportive counselling to caregivers
- Provides up-to-date case recordings
- Runs monthly caregiver support group during Saturday
- Provide clinical supervision for staff
Skills and Experiences
- Degree in social work and registered as an Accredited social worker
- Experience working in dementia care, geriatrics or mental health settings preferred
- Keenness in doing case management work with persons with dementia and caregivers
- Able to work on occasional Saturdays and weekday evenings for home visits
- Prior supervisory experience will be an advantage for Senior Social Worker position
Applicants may send your CV in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com.
If you did not find any relevant opportunities, you may submit a general application.
Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.