- Provide therapy for youths-at-risk and youths facing mental health issues.
- Conduct therapy camps, groupwork, supervised access for parents and traumatized children, classroom programmes for mental health advocacy.
- Design curriculum for groupwork – therapy camp & engagement activities.
- 5-day work week: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm
- Attractive remuneration and staff benefits
- Location -Kallang
Skills and Experiences
- Bachelors in Psychology or Social Work, or Masters in Counselling.
- Min 2 years of related working experience in counselling
- Mature, independent and possess strong communication/ interpersonal
- Able to relate with youths, especially youths with symptomatic delinquent behaviour.
- Able to work on weekends/evenings when required
Head to https://www.touch.org.sg/get-involved/join-us to apply.