Purpose: To conduct casework, counselling and group work for the clients who walk-in or are referred to the respective Centre.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides casework, counselling, group work and community work
- Network and collaborate with relevant stakeholders and community partners
- Plan and implement programmes to meet the community’s needs
- Maintains and ensures regular and timely recording of data in SSNet
- Plans and implements projects assigned
- Participates in staff meetings and case conferences as required and shares information in a respectful, non-judgemental manner
- Exercises good judgement and discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Meets with supervisor on a regular basis and participates in supervision and performance evaluation
- Provides supervision, guidance and coaching to supervisees (applicable to Senior Social Worker)
- Attends relevant professional development seminars and training programs for self-development
- Performs other organizational duties as assigned
Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate in Social Work from universities recognised by the Social Work Accreditation and Advisory Board (SWAAB) of Singapore.
- Good written communication skills to document information in a clear, concise and accurate manner
- Good verbal and interpersonal skills to liaise with external agencies
- Individuals with specialized training in marital counselling, family violence and mental health are preferred
- More than 5 years of relevant working experience with families and children (applicable to Senior Social Worker)
- Passionate individuals committed in working with individuals and families
- Good team player who is positive, caring and compassionate
- Able to work in a multi-disciplinary team with good interpersonal skills to communicate with people at all levels such as family members, government agencies and other professionals
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please send your resume to email@example.com.