iGROW believes that every human being, like the honeycomb, is a highly complex, well-planned and engineered system. Everyone is special, designed and born into this world specifically for a purpose, for both self and others. Each human being is different and most times very difficult to understand. Just like the honeycomb, there are 6 Pillars of Psychological Well-being. Each human being is different and most times very difficult to understand.
iGROW has constructed their mission, philosophy, vision, values, programme, services and products according to this story of the honey comb. The six pillars of the honey comb that iGROW has identified based on intensive research, where it will contribute to the positive development of every human being, family, company, community and society, are:
- Purpose in Life: the role of goals and direction in life
- Realistic Optimism: the way we make the meaning of things that happens
- Positive Emotions: The sum of positive emotions versus negative emotions
- Environmental Mastery: The skills that we need to interact effectively with the environment
- Positive Social Relationships: The importance of positive relationships
- Engagement: the value of operating in our area of strength