Care Corner Singapore Ltd Care Corner is a social service agency with 43 service points across Singapore. They serve children with special learning needs or from disadvantaged backgrounds, youth-at-risk, troubled families, vulnerable seniors and individuals with counselling and mental health needs. Their SG Cares Volunteer Centres (VC) at Tampines, Toa Payoh & Woodlands seek to promote volunteerism by connecting volunteers with key community partners and building volunteer management capabilities.
If you are passionate about the cause and interested to be part of their team, Care Corner is now hiring for multiple positions. Click the link to find out more!
The following roles are available:
- Care Staff (Full Time)
- Assistant Executive/Executive, Admin (Full Time)
- Counsellor (Community Counselling Unit) – 1 Year Contract (Contract)
- Senior Executive/Executive, Corporate Partnership (Full Time)
- Associate (Programme/Social Work) (Full Time)
- Counsellor at Strengthening Families Programme@FSC (Woodlands) (Full Time)
- Social Worker (Strengthening Families) (Full Time)
- Associate (Social Work) (Full Time)
- Programme Executive_Assistant Programme Executive (Active Ageing) (Full Time)
- Wellness Trainer (Full Time)
Please visit their website to find out more and apply!