- Assess and provide individualized Occupational Therapy intervention for children and adolescents with a wide range of developmental challenges (eg. developmental coordination disorder, dyspraxia, sensory processing disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or autism spectrum disorder).
- Conduct group Occupational Therapy classes if required (eg. in executive functioning skills)
- Able to work with children and adolescents across the age range of 6 to 18 years old.
- Provide regular feedback to parents and caregivers with updates on the child’s progress and relevant home strategies and recommendations after each session with the child
- Full registration with Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy, Master’s preferred.
- Minimum 5 years post-graduation work experience in OT
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Being bilingual (English and Mandarin) would be an advantage
- Able to start work immediately or at short notice
Salary: Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience